Looking for "Hidden Market Peak" and "Colorful Fan" indicator

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the indicator called "Hidden Market Peak" and "Colorful Fan", for Metatrader 4, as shown in the attached image.

Someone knows? I used google and several other tools available, but I can't find it.

Thank you for your time.
MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • www.mql5.com
You can now not only read articles and download MQL5 programs, but you can also join discussions on the forum, leave comments on articles and source codes, rate MQL5 programs and share your own developments in the Code Base, and even publish articles for a decent fee (see Become an Author at MQL5.com!). MQL5.com services are constantly...
Files:
ovKYf15.png  157 kb

There is a indicator called "Vertex mod.mq4" that similar to "Hidden Market Peak".

However, it repaints, so it can be used as a guide for entry and exit for manual trading, but not for EA.

Try to find "MA Rainbow.mq4" on Google image search, maybe you'll find "Colorful Fan" that you like.

Jônatas Cavalini:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the indicator called "Hidden Market Peak" and "Colorful Fan", for Metatrader 4, as shown in the attached image.

Someone knows? I used google and several other tools available, but I can't find it.

Thank you for your time.

The indicator is called peak-repainter-indicator you can google it ;)

Reason: