hour candles with 15min candles

is there a way to show both time frame candles on the same chart...

thanks in advance

[Deleted]

Yes, this could be done. It seems like a similar concept to the Heiken Ashi candles for example. They get overlayed on the same main chart. This should not be a problem.

spot4x1959:
is there a way to show both time frame candles on the same chart...thanks in advance

you can find the indicator, sorry I do not have time to search and post the link.

but try period coverter mq4 search on google

[Deleted]
mtuppers:
you can find the indicator, sorry I do not have time to search and post the link. but try period coverter mq4 search on google

If not mistaken, I do not think the period convertor displays 2 time frames on the same chart as he wants. It is used for displaying custom time frames on a separate chart.

master4x:
If not mistaken, I do not think the period convertor displays 2 time frames on the same chart as he wants. It is used for displaying custom time frames on a separate chart.

sorry should be search for CustomCandle.mq4