multiple timeframes in one chart mt5

hi

I trade about 50 instruments in MT5 and want to have my charts split as in the picture i attached. 

Is it possible to split charts as this way? I mean that every instrument is one chart with for example 4 different timeframes of that instrument. So that i can see in one look the different timeframes of a specific instrument. And then every tab is another instrument.

Kind regards,

Ronald

Files:
ScreenShot001.jpg  1086 kb

I think - it is 'Tile Windows' -

Ronald Stolk: Is it possible to split charts as this way? I mean that every instrument is one chart with for example 4 different timeframes of that instrument. … And then every tab is another instrument.

No it is not. At least not without indicator(s) called mini-charts.

Tile four charts; set them up how you want them; save a profile. Set up the next symbol, save a different profile.

William Roeder:

No it is not. At least not without indicator(s) called mini-charts.

Tile four charts; set them up how you want them; save a profile. Set up the next symbol, save a different profile.

You don't need an indicator, MT5 has a "chart object", you can place as much of them inside a window (chart).
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types / OBJ_CHART
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types / OBJ_CHART
  • www.mql5.com
//| Creating Chart object                                            |               chart_ID=0,                               sub_window=0,                             x=0,                                      y=0,                                      width=300,                                height=200,               ...
Reason: