Buffer overflows - page 4

I love this forum😂

Nelson Wanyama:
I love this forum😂

Yeah, I was literally laughing out loud at the Stalinist way in which my posts have been deleted, but the moderator has kept his own posts where he denounces me for writing things which have now been removed from history. 

JC:

Yeah, I was literally laughing out loud at the Stalinist way in which my posts have been deleted, but the moderator has kept his own posts where he denounces me for writing things which have now been removed from history. 

Oh I missed that posts. Can you write them again ?

Alain Verleyen:
Oh I missed that posts. Can you write them again ?
Yes, he can write - about "Antony and Cleopatra" and about "Riverside, 1974 edition" (some his posts were about them).
After that - I will ban him for spam till Monday.

Sergey Golubev:
Yes, he can write - about "Antony and Cleopatra" and about "Riverside, 1974 edition" (some his posts were about them).
After that - I will ban him for spam till Monday.

Sergey Golubev:

No, they weren't about that. They were quoting from it, because it is a very, very, very famous line about censorship.

Ban me all you like. Before I go, I'll just remind you that it's me who produced the answer on this topic which the OP actually found useful. The moderators of this forum have, over the years, driven away pretty much all the most useful contributors - go back and look.

JC:

No, they weren't about that. They were quoting from it, because it is a very, very, very famous line about censorship.

Ban me all you like. Before I go, I'll just remind you that it's me who produced the answer on this topic which the OP actually found useful. The moderators of this forum have, over the years, driven away pretty much all the most useful contributors - go back and look.

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/706665/page4#comment_17091224

Good bye.

JC:

I was joking .. "on behalf of comrad Stalin" ... he was a moderator of my country some years ago ..

Sergey Golubev:
I was joking .. "on behalf of comrad Stalin" ... he was a moderator of my country some years ago ..

JC:

You seem to be determined to keep this topic off-track.

I have not denounced you at any time, I have no reason to. Please point out where I have and of course, I will apologise if what you are stating is fact.

I deleted 3 of your posts as they were not only off topic, referencing Anthony and Cleopatra, but 1 in particular was rather condescending and pompous.

For an educated native speaker, the reference above is to Shakespeare's Antony and Cleopatra, act 2 scene 2, line 108, Enobarbus to Antony: