Please i need help for my ea

Hello all,

I have an ea for pending orders  .. and i want to add one feature to it, so please if anyone can help me to do that i will really appreciate that.

1- the ea is in the attachments.

2- the required feature :-

this is an ea to put pending orders .. i want to be able to define a price for the tp and sl for every type of pending orders for example ...

if there is 10 buy stop orders and it have been opened and for sure it's from different prices .. i want to define one price for these all close on profit or on loss.

so i want to define one price for take profit and one price for stop loss to all buy orders ..

and so for sell orders ..

so it can be like that on the ea settings :-

TakeProfitPriceForAllBuyStop : true/false "price"

StopLossPriceForAllSellStop : true/false "price" 

TakeProfitPriceForAllBuyLimit : true/false "price"

StopLossPriceForAllSellLimit : true/false "price" 

that's it .. i want to add the option to the ea ..

please i need this as soon as possible .

Thanks 

ScalperBeast:

Hello all,

I have an ea .. and i want to add one feature to it, so please if anyone can help me to do that i will really appreciate that.

please i need this as soon as possible.

Please take a look at the Freelance section of the website.

Actually i have no money to pay for that .. also it's simple 

ScalperBeast:
Actually i have no money to pay for that .. also it's simple 
I do not understand the logic of this EA 
could explain what exactly this is done EA 
maybe I can help 

regards

ismail77:
I do not understand the logic of this EA 
could explain what exactly this is done EA 
maybe I can help 

regards

hello,

thanks bro for your interesting ... this is an ea to put pending orders .. i want to add the options i said to it ..

can you please do that ??

do you mind if I just give ex4?

ismail77:
do you mind if I just give ex4?
will it work normally ?? i have no experience in programming

I have not tried it 
but if you want to please try it yourself

I wrote similar EAs some years ago like this. I am glad and interesting some people had a similar EA.

However this is definitely not elegant EA to work in real live account because many orders. Some brokers might stop your EA due to number of orders. But very interesting experimental EA I would say.

Plus I didn't say they will not work. Mine also worked perfectly with some brokers but did not work with other brokers. I am saying they are not elegant. 

Kind regards.

FinanceEngineer:

I wrote similar EAs some years ago like this. I am glad and interesting some people had a similar EA.

However this is definitely not elegant EA to work in real live account because many orders. Some brokers might stop your EA due to number of orders. But very interesting experimental EA I would say.

Plus I didn't say they will not work. Mine also worked perfectly with some brokers but did not work with other brokers. I am saying they are not elegant. 

Kind regards.

actually yes .. my pending orders are being deleted when the price arrive to it .. i don't know why !!

but also not all of them are deleted because some of them are opened ..

if u know the reason just tell me as it happens in all mt4s

ismail77:
I have not tried it 
but if you want to please try it yourself
my dear friend .. thanks u soooooo much i really appreciate i may need u in something important if u can so please if u agree and have time pm me :)
and thanks again u r the best (Y)
Reason: