Looking for trade simulator - page 2

angevoyageur:
I was talking about panels made with Standard Library.
Why? This was not a requirement. It's obvious that the tool should be an expert adviser. And I provided the link to an overview of related tools, including an expert adviser as well.

marketeer:
Why? This was not a requirement. It's obvious that the tool should be an expert adviser. And I provided the link to an overview of related tools, including an expert adviser as well.
Panels is not a requirement at all for this topic. You said to the OP to use a panel with the Strategy Tester, and I just said that some panels don't work with the ST. That's all.

angevoyageur:
Panels is not a requirement at all for this topic. You said to the OP to use a panel with the Strategy Tester, and I just said that some panels don't work with the ST. That's all.
Ok. To make it clear I called them "panels" because they require a UI (with or without standard library - no matter). If it was not clear that it must be a panel implemented as an expert adviser, than this is my fault, but I thought it's obvious that strategy tester needs a EA to run.
Reason: