Market indicator stop working after reboot.

Hello,

I've been having this issue for quite some time.  Every time I reboot my computer the indicators that I have downloaded from the MQL5 market won't load onto my charts.  I have to go back into the mql5 market and redownload the indicators everytime.  I have mt4 installed on two computers and this issue happens on both computers.  Its very frustrating.  This only happens with the mql5 market indicators.  All indicators that I have downloaded from other sites continue to load up with no issue.  Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks

tabo3000:

Hello,

I've been having this issue for quite some time.  Every time I reboot my computer the indicators that I have downloaded from the MQL5 market won't load onto my charts.  I have to go back into the mql5 market and redownload the indicators everytime.  I have mt4 installed on two computers and this issue happens on both computers.  Its very frustrating.  This only happens with the mql5 market indicators.  All indicators that I have downloaded from other sites continue to load up with no issue.  Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks

Which one indicator you talking about,might be there are something as alternative and or better than that - :)