two signals are offline

The broker has changed the server over the week end without notifying clients, I provide two signals, The free signal has been terminated and im unable to use it, unfortunately I have over 420 subscribers for this signal and i lost it for ever.
and for the paid signal im unable to change the server from mql5 settings! the only way is to remove it and connect it again but also in this way i will loss my subscribers! which some of them already disconnect because the signal is offline.
PLEASE HELP ME TO CONNECT AGAIN.

write to the service desk please

Sergey Golubev:
write to the service desk please
I did yesterday, no reply yet and clients start unsubscribe :-/

which of your signal has 140 subscriber, I dont see any

Maria Mahomedally:
which of your signal has 140 subscriber, I dont see any
check my profile, you will find it.
I have FXEMA over 400 subscribers, and FXEMA real now i have only 1 subscription :-(

Wasim Zayed:
I did yesterday, no reply yet and clients start unsubscribe :-/

You will not get an answer from the Service Desk into the weekend.

I don't know if its possible to change the broker/server for you, but if not you could re-connect your signals from the beginning and send a message to your subscribers to follow there.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You will not get an answer from the Service Desk into the weekend.

I don't know if its possible to change the broker/server for you, but if not you could re-connect your signals from the beginning and send a message to your subscribers to follow there.

I don't think any one will be happy to pay the subscription again for the paid signal.
and for the free signal, It's not possible to contact over 400 subscribers and ask then to follow me! 
Business with MQL5 just get killed.

Wasim Zayed:
I don't think any one will be happy to pay the subscription again for the paid signal.
and for the free signal, It's not possible to contact over 400 subscribers and ask then to follow me! 
Business with MQL5 just get killed.

You don't need to send a message to each one of your subscribers, you simply make a news update (What's new signal tab) and they will all receive it in the PM inbox.

Please don't forget that your problem occured from your broker and not MQL5.com.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You don't need to send a message to each one of your subscribers, you simply make a news update (What's new signal tab) and they will all receive it in the PM inbox.

Thank you, i didn't know that.
So what about the paid subscription how to compensate clients and not to be charged twice? any ideas?

Wasim Zayed:
Thank you, i didn't know that.
So what about the paid subscription how to compensate clients and not to be charged twice? any ideas?

If you delete your signal, they will get refunded for this month's subscription and then they can subscribe to your new one.

Reason: