i guess scalping works both ways.
It depends on which trading style you like. I like the short-term trading style of fast in and fast out. The reason is that I think it's like making money faster. Some people like trend trading. There are many kinds of trading strategies. The best strategy is to find a strategy suitable for your own style. There are many expert strategies on the website. You can read their articles to get trading inspiration.
Which is the most
Has anyone created a
Sell Your Code
I'm an impatient trader. That's why I lost a lot of money in the past, so I'm only suitable for short-term trading. The constant fluctuation of the market makes my heart beat faster. My bad mood affects my mood.
[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour
Optimisation in the Strategy
"Cool peppers!"
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register