Discussion of interview "Johnpaul77 Signal Providers: "Our Strategy Remains Profitable for More Than Three Years Now. So Why Would We Change It?""

New interview Johnpaul77 Signal Providers: "Our Strategy Remains Profitable for More Than Three Years Now. So Why Would We Change It?" has been published:

Let us reveal a little secret: MQL5.com website visitors spend most of their time on Johnpaul77 signal's page. It is a leader of our signal rating having about 900 subscribers with the total funds of $5.7 million on real accounts. We have interviewed the signal's providers. As it turned out, there are four of them! How are duties distributed among the team members? What technical tools do they use? Why do they call themselves John Paul? And finally, how have common gamers from Indonesia become providers of the top signal on MQL5.com? Find out all that in the interview.

Tito Hayunanda, trader and leader of Traders Family

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

God Job ALL ................ Super Niceeeeeeeeeeee

They are Indonesian traders and their signal is recommended by many Indonesian forex brokers. Awesome !!

<removed by moderator>

Congratulation to you Johnpaul77 team and salute ... !!

Very nice job guys! 

I'm curious what was removed by Moderator in Alchemist post?  I hope they aren't censoring the names of Forex brokers again,  as it is now legal to talk about brokers in a "non-negative" sense- alchemists post would clearly suggest is a positive note- see https://www.mql5.com/en/about/rules. If it was a broker name, please re-post it and please moderators don't remove it.

johnnypasado:

Very nice job guys! 

I'm curious what was removed by Moderator in Alchemist post?  I hope they aren't censoring the names of Forex brokers again,  as it is now legal to talk about brokers in a "non-negative" sense- alchemists post would clearly suggest is a positive note- see https://www.mql5.com/en/about/rules. If it was a broker name, please re-post it and please moderators don't remove it.

Please, make a little confidence to the moderators, they know the rules as well as you.

Well done, I am also Indonesian trader and I am really proud of you guys!

\

angevoyageur:
Please, make a little confidence to the moderators, they know the rules as well as you.
:D sorry about it, no offense intended.  It was actually one of your posts that made me excited about the lift of the restriction of broker names/discussion in posts.  

Very nice work, guys.
Hopefully can inspire all of us.

Nice to see successful manual traders. Congrats guys

johnnypasado:
:D sorry about it, no offense intended.  It was actually one of your posts that made me excited about the lift of the restriction of broker names/discussion in posts.  
No problem
Reason: