How do i get a refund for vps hosting that i cancelled within 24 hours?

I purchased vps hosting for 3 months but cancelled the subscription within 12 hours as i  realised that the service was not suitable for my needs.

What actions do i need to take to obtain a refund?

There doesn't seem to be any option for this.

One of the reasons I signed up in the first place was the free 24 hour trial that was being offered.

MrG_BKK:
I purchased vps hosting for 3 months but cancelled the subscription within 12 hours as i  realised that the service was not suitable for my needs.

What actions do i need to take to obtain a refund?

There doesn't seem to be any option for this.

One of the reasons I signed up in the first place was the free 24 hour trial that was being offered.

About possible refund - you can read the rules here https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules
(if it is on the rules so you can get refund, of not so sorry).

I found some information below -

------------

Cancel subscription-  

Just some good news related to MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava , 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sergey Golubev:

About possible refund - you can read the rules here https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules
(if it is on the rules so you can get refund, of not so sorry).

I found some information below -

------------

Cancel subscription-  

Just some good news related to MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5

Well when signing up there was clearly a notice saying you have 24 hours to trial and if cancelled within that 24 hours i would be refunded.

I have decided i do not wish to use your service as upon inspection it doesn't match my requirements.

Should be a simple refund as i haven't used the service.

In fact even now i am within 24 hours of paying.

I canceled and suspended my subscription, but the full amount is still deducted.
No whatever "remaining time" is marked/noted in my account.
Not sure if it is worthed to believe in whatever "refund scheme" there might be available. A year subscription fee is gone.
*own experience

===
If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."

MrG_BKK:
Well when signing up there was clearly a notice saying you have 24 hours to trial and if cancelled within that 24 hours i would be refunded.

I have decided i do not wish to use your service as upon inspection it doesn't match my requirements.

Should be a simple refund as i haven't used the service.

In fact even now i am within 24 hours of paying.

I replied about what I found (because I do not have MQL5 VPS now sorry so I do not have personal experience with refund).

I think - some other users with experience about it will reply to your thread.

Soewono Effendi:
I canceled and suspended my subscription, but the full amount is still deducted.
No whatever "remaining time" is marked/noted in my account.
Not sure if it is worthed to believe in whatever "refund scheme" there might be available. A year subscription fee is gone.
*own experience

===

You may contact the Service Desk about this.

Refunds have been described in previous answers.

You can always move your MQL5 VPS subscription to another trading account, in order to continue using it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You may contact the Service Desk about this.

The way you guys are reluctant to refund. Your site is always dubious in terms of payment.  Had the same issue and they refused to refund. The vps refused to work at all.
Reason: