refund for VPS

I need a refund for the 3 months subscription. I wanted to try it free first but it charged me for 3 months

There is no refund options in the rules here https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules

There is one option only which I found -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava , 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual Hosting Service offers for rent MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 virtual terminals located on Virtual Hosting Cloud network servers.  The Virtual Hosting service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. Use of Virtual Hosting service means that a User has accepted and agreed to these Rules of using the service. User...

am2008ltd:
I need a refund for the 3 months subscription. I wanted to try it free first but it charged me for 3 months

There is no refund option for MQL5 VPS as Sergey already remarked, but your remaining time is added as free minutes in your MQL5 account, upon cancelling your MQL5 VPS subscription.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There is no refund option for MQL5 VPS as Sergey already remarked, but your remaining time is added as free minutes in your MQL5 account, upon cancelling your MQL5 VPS subscription.

how we going to use or utilize our "free minutes " later ? any one can advise to share?

Tan Eng How:

how we going to use or utilize our "free minutes " later ? any one can advise to share?

When you will need to employ a MQL5 VPS again, you will find your free minutes available as an option.

Reason: