Draw arrows inline instead on top of last high/low

Hi, I need to draw arrows inline, like a fixed offset for arrows instead of showing arrows/symbols like above/below candles. It's a bit messy to see them up and down and wanted to see them in the same line.

thanks in advance

cortexAD:

Hi, I need to draw arrows inline, like a fixed offset for arrows instead of showing arrows/symbols like above/below candles. It's a bit messy to see them up and down and wanted to see them in the same line.

thanks in advance

You could draw them in a separate window (or use histogram in a separate window)

Keith Watford:

You could draw them in a separate window (or use histogram in a separate window)

Thanks. It works better but they still in a UP  / DOWN way, can I reajust them to same level?

cortexAD:

Thanks. It works better but they still in a UP  / DOWN way, can I reajust them to same level?

Simply set the buffer value to the same value for every arrow or if you want the up and down on separate lines,set the up buffer to 1 and the down buffer to -1.

Keith Watford:

Simply set the buffer value to the same value for every arrow or if you want the up and down on separate lines,set the up buffer to 1 and the down buffer to -1.

Sorry I meant the arrows are not in a fixed offset they are place in new window now, but they are according to the vertical set price on the right. I want to center them and disregard price level.

Yes just do Price+(or-)n*Point() to center them.

If you want them all on the same level you can use 

ChartGetDouble()
(CHART_PRICE_MAX+CHART_PRICE_MIN)/2;

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes just do Price+(or-)n*Point() to center them.

If you want them all on the same level you can use 

Thanks Marco worked great!!!

Reason: