set time frame when add indicator

hi guys  exist a command for set timeframe  on thefly when i add indicator ?

example when i write script  and clic over play in metaeditor  in default , it set me H1  but if i want set M30 ? on the fly ?

i look

ChartSetInteger

in hcart propertuy but not find nothing is possible ?

thankz

Please see 
ChartSetSymbolPeriod();

i insert this  ChartSetSymbolPeriod(0,NULL,30); inside the start  but  freez metatrader

and i must kill with task manager

You want to switch to M30 once or an infinite number of times ? 

That's like pressing the same button over and over and over of course it's going to freeze.

Obviously you put it in Oninit() function.

if(Period() != PERIOD_M30)
 {
  ChartSetSymbolPeriod(0,Symbol(),PERIOD_M30);
 }
But be careful in the tester it can not switch a time frame.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
//| Expert initialization function                                   | //| Expert deinitialization function                                 | //| Expert tick function                                             | //| test1                                                            |...

if i use EA  work  thankz

but i ahave  a little problem after this  if  i want set H1  and i call  shift=iBarShift(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,some_time); return number  bar like if  i set time frame 30 min

in deint i use  only

ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_TEXT);
   return(0);

exist some command for deint  all and clean, becuase i suppose when i rerun a script not remove the setup

bho

thankz

use ObjectFind() and ObjectDelete() before ObjectCreate()