Metatrader on RASPBERRY

Hi Friends, Metatrader is absolutely the best trading platform in the world this is now known, I wonder how it is possible that a community so full of programmers has not yet extended this prestigious platform to LINUX and in particular to the world of ARM microprocessors such as RASPBERRY.

Does it seem possible that in 2020 Metaquotes has not yet developed a compatible platform for ARM RASPBERRY?

Michele Manenti:
Hi Friends, Metatrader is absolutely the best trading platform in the world this is now known, I wonder how it is possible that a community so full of programmers has not yet extended this prestigious platform to LINUX and in particular to the world of ARM microprocessors such as RASPBERRY.

Does it seem possible that in 2020 Metaquotes has not yet developed a compatible platform for ARM RASPBERRY?
It's a feature sold as "VPS services" thus it will never available for free ;)
You can run MT terminal.under linux using WINE though.

I had already read those links that are dated as well as useless, ARM architecture is the future, a platform like Metatrader cannot yet be available only for windows in 2020.

WIne is an emulator for Linux is not compatible for ARM RASPBERRY

Did you find any solution?

rajeshp2408 #: Did you find any solution?

MetaTrader is still a Windows application for Intel based CPU structure. You will need to run it on an emulator, if you wish to run on ARM.

Reason: