cant download .mq4 files, redirected to coding page, SOLUTIONS?

Hi I'm new to trading, I've come across a sizable database of indicators but when I click on any of the .mq4 files instead of downloading I'm redirected to a page with the coding for the indicator.  is it possible to cut and paste this to metaeditor or any possible way to get these files to my MT4 platform. I've listed the site below.  If anyone can provide insight here it would be greatly appreciated :)

http://www.geocities.ws/f/o/forexaktiv/

AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX
  • www.geocities.ws
AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX Size AKTIV - INDIKATOR FOREX...

meliaaa: is it possible to cut and paste this to metaeditor

Why don't you try it.

William Roeder

Why don't you try it.

Thats why I'm asking , I don't know where the code can be pasted  in metaeditor or how all that works with creating a new file, do you know? I only have experience importing files that are already created, I've searched online and in the metaeditor help section for the answer and haven't come up with very little
Reason: