Handle Objects (Rectangle)

Hello all,

I have an indicator that draws rectangular objects on the chart, as shown in the picture.

I would like to react to these, as soon as a rectangle is created I would like to process the points high, low and possibly the length.

The objects are only under "show all" to find and also not directly visible and not in the buffer of the indikator.

Is it possible to extend the event or something like that? Indikator is an buy an i have only the .ex

Thanks for your help!

Files:
grafik.png  77 kb

Reydarius: Hello all, I have an indicator that draws rectangular objects on the chart, as shown in the picture. I would like to react to these, as soon as a rectangle is created I would like to process the points high, low and possibly the length. The objects are only under "show all" to find and also not directly visible and not in the buffer of the indikator. Is it possible to extend the event or something like that? Indikator is an buy an i have only the .ex Thanks for your help!

Yes it is possible, but one will have to study the functionality of the indicator to come up with the correct logic to process the Graphics Objects and collect the data.

This is by no means an easy task for a newbie coder, nor can it be explain in a couple of posts. It requires experience and good MQL coding skills.

@Fernando Carreiro,

Thank you for your reply. That is of course a pity... So it will come down to that I should look for someone who writes me the lines of code so that I get a "signal" with the appropriate parameters from this function.

What do you think something like this will cost and how much effort is involved?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes it is possible, but one will have to study the functionality of the indicator to come up with the correct logic to process the Graphics Objects and collect the data.

This is by no means an easy task for a newbie coder, nor can it be explain in a couple of posts. It requires experience and good MQL coding skills.

Reydarius #: What do you think something like this will cost and how much effort is involved?

I can't comment on the price, as each developer has their own rates, but as for the effort, it requires a lot of effort.

You will have to place a Freelance job request and discuss it with the developers that offer to take on the job.

Also, if the indicator is licensed and locked to you computer, then it will be extremely difficult for the developer to analyse it.

Reason: