Purchased an indicator and it won't install

Purchased an indicator and it won't install

really ?

Yes, I am getting  2020.05.28 23:44:54.631 MQL5.community: authorization failed

tried Internet explorer, restarting, logging in directly, nothing is working.

I have just purchased this indicator. But, this indicator will not install on my mt4, either from website or terminal--> market I click the blue button ''install'' but nothing happens. Journal reads "mql5 community authorization failed''

Did you login to Community folder in Metatrader with your forum login (noahsheeley) and your forum password?
read post

And read post about all the options how it may be solved.

----------------

Check your Community folder in Metatrader, and update Internet Explorer to the latest version.

MQL5.community: authorization failed
MQL5.community: authorization failed
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community: authorization failed I can't install EA on my MT4 and already send ticket to service desk but no one answer me. How to fix it...

noah sheeley:
Yes, I am getting  2020.05.28 23:44:54.631 MQL5.community: authorization failed

tried Internet explorer, restarting, logging in directly, nothing is working.

I have just purchased this indicator. But, this indicator will not install on my mt4, either from website or terminal--> market I click the blue button ''install'' but nothing happens. Journal reads "mql5 community authorization failed''

If you try on another computer it will install, so its something strange at your end.

Many members are complaining about such issues and they finally manage to install their purchases on other computers or after some Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge upgrade and/or terminal/computer restarts.

Always make sure that you are properly logged into your MQL5 account with the correct credentials.

You can reset your MQL5 password here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

What I am finding amazing is a product income is shared 80% by the seller and 20% by Metaquotes. But they both don't do any support apparently.

Why customers are accepting that is completely beyond my mind.

Hi All,

Maybe the issue is resolved, however i had a similar issue, none of the posts seems to be able to help, however I found that whilst using MT4 to login to the community, you cannot use your email address.  So replace your username with your actual user id on MQL5 website.  This can be found, by logging into the MQL5 online and then select your username in the top right hand corner, and you should see the following in the browser URL area. https://www.mql5.com/en/users/%Your USER_ID%/news.  Using this ID should fi the issue. 

I'm sure there has been a change, as I know i was able to login wih my email address previously. MQL support comments are rubbish!!

Hope This Helps

Vinnie
Reason: