EA Installation is failed

hi... I just bought EA but when installing into my MT4 terminal, is said " Installation is failed". please help me how to solve this problem

Ardjuna:
hi... I just bought EA but when installing into my MT4 terminal, is said " Installation is failed". please help me how to solve this problem

Login into your MQL5 account with your lupaka1x login and not any other, email, facebook etc.

I'm expierencing the same thing, I logged into my account and tried to download and update EA and I'm getting the same message "Installation failed". What do I do ?

Lionexxx:
I'm expierencing the same thing, I logged into my account and tried to download and update EA and I'm getting the same message "Installation failed". What do I do ?
read this post to know about what to check (for example - check Community folder in Metatrader as it should be filled with your forum login lionexxx and not your email; check Internet Explorer version 11 on your Windows 10, and so on).
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...
Reason: