Newbie questions into EA - cracking head

Hello,

I am a newbie in the work on EA developing, i was wondering on some key questions on the world of EA trading;

there are 3 points i keep cracking my head on;;

Whats best 1)chart 2)timeframe 3)currency pairs and 4)Broker to run Expert Advisors on ? Is there a best ?

Indicator(s) to be used in a EA that has highest success rate without frequent re-optimization. ? is there ?

Main reasons why EA ’s fail and whats the average lifespan of expert advisers 

Thanks everyone who read and help ^^ 

Kelvin8k:
Hello,

I am a newbie in the work on EA developing, i was wondering on some key questions on the world of EA trading;

there are 3 points i keep cracking my head on;;

Whats best 1)chart 2)timeframe 3)currency pairs and 4)Broker to run Expert Advisors on ? Is there a best ?

Indicator(s) to be used in a EA that has highest success rate without frequent re-optimization. ? is there ?

Main reasons why EA ’s fail and whats the average lifespan of expert advisers 

Thanks everyone who read and help ^^ 

Hi Kelvin,

I believe that the best in forex market as a must doesn't exist. But I feel that maybe some suggestions can be helpful.

Time frame depends on the strategy (trend) you want to follow. So scalping trading or day trading  or overnight trading.

Pairs to trade is related to spreads offered from broker. I suggest to start with majors that usually have lowest spreads.

Broker to trust is very personal. make a comparison. after you choose I suggest to open an ECN kind( market execution)

After that to understand indicators you might need to make backtest comparison.

"I am a newbie in the work on EA developing, i was wondering on some key questions on the world of EA trading;"

I encourage you to learn and develop a solid foundation and strategy that is profitable for you first.

Once you have a system that works for you, then you can work on automating it.

"Whats best 1)chart 2)timeframe 3)currency pairs and 4)Broker to run Expert Advisors on ? Is there a best ?"

You can ask 100 traders and you can get 100 different answers.

There is no specific answer to your general questions.

"Indicator(s) to be used in a EA that has highest success rate without frequent re-optimization. ? is there ?"
"Main reasons why EA ’s fail and whats the average lifespan of expert advisers"

There are many reasons to use different indicators. However, there is no single "right" one to use for all occasions.

Reason: