32-bit will no longer be available for Windows 10 v2004 OEM

This is the beginning of the end of the 32bits support on Windows which starts gradually.

All those who are still on MT4 (32bits) should seriously consider migrating to MT5 (64bits).

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/minimum-hardware-requirements-overview#section-30---minimum-hardware-requirements-for-windows10-for-desktop-editions

Minimum hardware requirements
Minimum hardware requirements
  • windows-driver-content
  • docs.microsoft.com
This topic defines the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 and all types of devices or computers designed for this release.

1. Please use the link button Use the link button(Control+K) See the difference? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/minimum-hardware-requirements-overview#section-30---minimum-hardware-requirements-for-windows10-for-desktop-editions
              Messages Editor

2. Read your own link
    Beginning with Windows 10, version 2004, all new Windows 10 systems will be required to use 64-bit builds and Microsoft will no longer release 32-bit builds for OEM distribution. This does not impact 32-bit customer systems that are manufactured with earlier versions of Windows 10; Microsoft remains committed to providing feature and security updates on these devices, including continued 32-bit media availability in non-OEM channels to support various upgrade installation scenarios.

3. End of 32 bit Windows. 64 bit Windows runs 32 bit programs, so MT4 will run just fine as it already does on my 64 bit W10 v1903

The rendering of the MQL5 site is bad since this morning on my PC and I don't have access to the tools and most of the features, just text and basic buttons. I will modify my post as soon as everything is back to "normal."

Sorry, please carefully reread the link

Beginning with Windows 10, version 2004, all new Windows 10 systems will be required to use 64-bit builds and Microsoft will no longer release 32-bit builds for OEM distribution

Okay, it doesn't concern older versions like yours, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc., and we all agree that 64bits old versions also support 32bits.

But, as said in the link, future versions of Windows will be exclusively 64bits, so no more support of 32bits programs.

And I think this is really the beginning of the end of 32bits for all new Microsoft OS, as Apple has done since MacOs Catalina.

Laurent Soudron:

so no more support of 32bits programs.

Where does it say that? 

It's incredibly unlikely. It was only last year that the default installation of Office, Microsoft's biggest revenue stream, changed from 32-bit to 64-bit. There are literally hundreds of millions of installations of 32-bit Office, particularly among Microsoft's very lucrative corporate customers who are very slow to move to new versions. There's no way that Microsoft are going to jeopardise that revenue. 

Reason: