Can the metatrader4's api feed my web service?

Hi everyone,

I want to create a web service with a unique chart design. I have some questions.

• Firstly, I wonder if I can take the financial data from metatrader 4  and show it on my unique charts.
  • Secondly, I wonder if I can use metatrader 4 functions such as moving average, parabolic sar etc. on my unique charts.

I know that metatrader4 has an api. I wonder its api can do that. Or, what is the other ways? 

I need your knowledge and help.

Best,
Murat Y.

Yes you can just code it from scratch and in a way that it directly spits out HTML5 pages including CSS and JavaScript  so basically most of your whole website if you want and you do not need to use and API for that you can code it directly into an EA.

Then the only thing left is to share the folder on a webserver and you are good to go.

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes you can just code it from scratch and in a way that it directly spits out HTML5 pages including CSS and JavaScript  so basically most of your whole website if you want and you do not need to use and API for that you can code it directly into an EA.

Then the only thing left is to share the folder on a webserver and you are good to go.

Thank you so much, Marco!

Reason: