API to copy trades from MT4 directly to a website needed

Hi people.

I'd like to know where could I get a free or buy an API that could be used to copy trades from an MT4 platform directly to a website. I bet there is one already made? If not, could someone custom code it or give any other solution how this could be achieved?

Thanks in advance!

Codinga:
Hi people.

I'd like to know where could I get a free or buy an API that could be used to copy trades from an MT4 platform directly to a website. I bet there is one already made? If not, could someone custom code it or give any other solution how this could be achieved?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I can help you develop this project.

I am available in early December.

Regards.

hello..pls i am relatively new to the community but i love to learn and i learn fast...pls do i have to be online on the internet before the EA attached to my charts will function?.......can i close my laptop and the EA will still kip monitoring the trade?..pls i like to know if thats the case.

16778:

hello..pls i am relatively new to the community but i love to learn and i learn fast...pls do i have to be online on the internet before the EA attached to my charts will function?.......can i close my laptop and the EA will still kip monitoring the trade?..pls i like to know if thats the case.

Not really relevant to this topic. Please open a new topic in future. But in answer to your question, yes you either need to leave your PC on at all times you want your EA to trade or rent a VPS.

laplacianlab:

Hello,

I can help you develop this project.

I am available in early December.

Regards.

PM.

What is your requirements for the info displayed on the website? Some brokers and 3-d party sites may provide account monitoring (including current trades) with widgets which can be embedded into your target site.

marketeer:
What is your requirements for the info displayed on the website? Some brokers and 3-d party sites may provide account monitoring (including current trades) with widgets which can be embedded into your target site.
I think I would need slightly more than that, with a possibility to custom code it. But it is one of the chances to achieve the results. Thanks for the advice!

Codinga:
I think I would need slightly more than that, with a possibility to custom code it. But it is one of the chances to achieve the results. Thanks for the advice!

Hi there,

If you want a completely custom solution, then you need a person (or a company) who knows well some widely used server language such as PHP, Ruby, or Python, to give some examples. You also need someone who knows well HTML5, CSS and JavaScript.

IMHO, a good idea is to split your project into two parts: the server side (the API) and the client side of the app. This way it will be easier for you to find someone able to program one of these two parts, separately. 

Regards, 

Codinga:
Also you can probably start with very simple solution, which does not require programming at all. MT allows you to publish current trading reports on FTP . So, you need only a hosting with FTP support and setup access rights for the folder where the report is uploaded.

Hi,

I think Webrequest could help you out:

https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=webrequest

Greetings

Reason: