Upload EAs to the market that are made from market indicators

Hello..

is it permissible to Upload EAs to the market that are made from Market indicators?

Thanks

Abubakar Saidu:

Hello..

is it permissible to Upload EAs to the market that are made from Market indicators?

Thanks

I don't even see that it is possible. How would anybody else use the EA unless they have purchased the indicators?

Is it possible to include a market indicator as a resource? If it is, I still very much doubt that the process would be able to verify the EA.

Keith Watford:

I don't even see that it is possible. How would anybody else use the EA unless they have purchased the indicators?

Is it possible to include a market indicator as a resource? If it is, I still very much doubt that the process would be able to verify the EA.

Hi.. thanka for your response..

Its simple .. the indicator will be called by the EA.. anyone who wants to use the EA must purchase the indicator. From market.. then Download the EA also from market

Thats my point

Abubakar Saidu:

Hi.. thanka for your response..

Its simple .. the indicator will be called by the EA.. anyone who eants to use the EA must purchase the indicator..

Thats my point

As I said, I very much doubt that it would get through the verification process. Custom indicators need to be included as a resource.

Keith Watford:

As I said, I very much doubt that it would get through the verification process. Custom indicators need to be included as a resource.

Oops.. you are saying the truth.. 

Can i make a coding., to be if(IsTesting)ma1 cross ma 2 buy.. 

Or make it as another strategy.. as an option?

Abubakar Saidu:

Oops.. you are saying the truth.. 

Can i make a coding., to be if(IsTesting)ma1 cross ma 2 buy.. 

Or make it as another strategy.. as an option?

Firstly, I very much doubt that Metaquotes use the same testing environment as we get with the platform.

Secondly, it is dishonest.

Thirdly, no prospective purchasers would be able to test the EA in the strategy tester.

Keith Watford:

Firstly, I very much doubt that Metaquotes use the same testing environment as we get with the platform.

Secondly, it is dishonest.

Thirdly, no prospective purchasers would be able to test the EA in the strategy tester.

1st i think metaquotes auto validate uses default settings to backtest ead

2nd i agree but please can you tell me what is wrong and where the problem is.. i opened this thread to reconfirm .. as i can see some EAs that are made ftom market indicators all from different authors i want to make sure whats wrong and whats not

3rd purchasers of indicator can test it on strategy tester if they download demo versions of the indicator and EA

Abubakar Saidu:

3rd purchasers of indicator can test it on strategy tester if they download demo versions of the indicator and EA

Not if you have coded the EA to do something different in the tester.

Keith Watford:

Not if you have coded the EA to do something different in the tester.

No.. i have made many EAs that uses demo versions of market indicators

And users used it perfectly on their live trades without any errors but they must purchase the indicator to use..

And can backtest with demo version

2nd i agree but please can you tell me what is wrong and where the problem is.. i opened this thread to reconfirm .. as i can see some EAs that are made ftom market indicators all from different authors i want to make sure whats wrong and whats not

Abubakar Saidu:

No.. i have made many EAs that uses demo versions of market indicators

And users used it perfectly on their live trades without any errors

I don't see how that is possible.
But anyway, I will not be posting in this topic anymore.

Reason: