Save active chart

Hello,   

I am wondering if there is a way to save active chart as a pdf file ,or any other  type of file, ,I want to save the entire chart  from a certain date to another one,

for example ,I want to save  chart of USDCHF , from 1.feb.2020  to 5.may .2020 ,as a single file like pdf ,or other type.   is that possible?

Share Screenshots of Charts via MQL5.com – It Is Really Convenient!
Share Screenshots of Charts via MQL5.com – It Is Really Convenient!
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metatrader5.com
The terminal now allows to quickly post a screenshot of a chart on MQL5.com. Just right-click and select «Save As Picture» and your screenshot will be immediately posted on mql5.com. You will get an address of the screenshot, which you can share with your friends, insert to your website as a code or post in one of the popular social networks...

but it will only take a screen shot of what is seen on the chart, i want to save all the history of the chart as a  pdf file or other file types

any idea ????

ehabtatra :

but it will only take a screen shot of what is seen on the chart, i want to save all the history of the chart as a  pdf file or other file types

what do you mean all the history of the chart?

a chart is a chart and history is a history

Can you look at the photo of a community and find out what each person there has been in the past?

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

what do you mean all the history of the chart?

a chart is a chart and history is a history

Can you look at the photo of a community and find out what each person there has been in the past?

the idea is how can i see the history of a chart for example for one year past,without opening mt5 program.i want to save the history from mt5 for a  chart for past one year as  a file ,lets say pdf file format ,,and then i dont want to open mt5 program.i want to read the history from the file that i exported it from mt5.

any idea ????

ehabtatra:

Hello,   

I am wondering if there is a way to save active chart as a pdf file ,or any other  type of file, ,I want to save the entire chart  from a certain date to another one,

for example ,I want to save  chart of USDCHF , from 1.feb.2020  to 5.may .2020 ,as a single file like pdf ,or other type.   is that possible?

ehabtatra:

ehabtatra:
any idea ????
ehabtatra:

the idea is how can i see the history of a chart for example for one year past,without opening mt5 program.i want to save the history from mt5 for a  chart for past one year as  a file ,lets say pdf file format ,,and then i dont want to open mt5 program.i want to read the history from the file that i exported it from mt5.

ehabtatra:
any idea ????

So you should explain what you want to do in the first post exactly!

I am sorry for myself that I took you seriously and wrote an answer..

Reason: