MQL5 sections

why don't we get the sections re-titled to have MQL5 in front of them so that MQL4 posts stand more chance of going in the right place. it's easy to see how they end up in the wrong sections at the moment.

for example

MQL5 - General

MQL5 -Trading Systems

etc

Paul Anscombe:

why don't we get the sections re-titled to have MQL5 in front of them so that MQL4 posts stand more chance of going in the right place. it's easy to see how they end up in the wrong sections at the moment.

for example

MQL5 - General

MQL5 -Trading Systems

etc

You can do all you want, there will always be people posting anywhere. That's why moderators need to move the topic to the right section.

Alain Verleyen:
You can do all you want, there will always be people posting anywhere. That's why moderators need to move the topic to the right section.

just a thought :)

It would be nice if the headings were more obvious.

I would like to see the MQL4 and MetaTrader4 section up at the top and telling people to post all things relating to MT4 there. I move so many topics to the MT4 section.

Not only that, people spend time addressing a query and then the OP says, but I want it for MQL4. It wastes people's valuable time.

Keith Watford:

It would be nice if the headings were more obvious.

I would like to see the MQL4 and MetaTrader4 section up at the top and telling people to post all things relating to MT4 there. I move so many topics to the MT4 section.

Not only that, people spend time addressing a query and then the OP says, but I want it for MQL4. It wastes people's valuable time.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people which don't care about others, they want their stuff then they disappear.

But you are right, the current organization is not clear enough. While it would be so easy to make things clearer, anyway...

Reason: