Arbitration how long before funds release

I started a job but the developer hasn't been active since 4-14-20. I requested arbitration 4-16-20 a day after the project was suppose to be complete and requested a refund. How long does it take before an administrator approves the request?

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/117481

A very long time, please keep us posted so we will know.

Well I don't think I'll post any more jobs here, this is the second project I posted and neither of them have been completed.

Really disappointed with this service.

ontheedge:
Well I don't think I'll post any more jobs here, this is the second project I posted and neither of them have been completed.

Really disappointed with this service.
You have to pick a good freelancer. But for sure that's not easy. Professionals and amateurs are all mixed.

Well I reached out to the service desk and the job I had in arbitration was canceled in a day or so. 

Alain Verleyen:
You have to pick a good freelancer. But for sure that's not easy. Professionals and amateurs are all mixed.

Yes, that is difficult. I always state that my price is an estimate and for the programmer to give me a price they want to complete a project but this doesn't seem to help. Than again I'm at fault as I knew both of my last projects were to complex for the prices I received. Still I don't understand why one would give a low price for a project and than not finish or at the very least be honest and say " Hey I bid this to low we can cancel or this new price is what it takes to finish."

ontheedge:

Well I reached out to the service desk and the job I had in arbitration was canceled in a day or so. 

Yes, that is difficult. I always state that my price is an estimate and for the programmer to give me a price they want to complete a project but this doesn't seem to help. Than again I'm at fault as I knew both of my last projects were to complex for the prices I received. Still I don't understand why one would give a low price for a project and than not finish or at the very least be honest and say " Hey I bid this to low we can cancel or this new price is what it takes to finish."

Newbie programmers will put in a low price and they often don't realise how complex the job may be.

You should always check the arbitration statistics as they may help you.

I looked at your link...

Developer 2 has completed 14 jobs, so a newbie.

Arbitration has been involved with 8 jobs, 63% were found in favour of the customer, that is 5 jobs, 1 job found in favour of the developer, 2 as yet unresolved.

When somebody has completed 14 jobs and has had 5 jobs cancelled by arbitration, that should be setting off alarm bells.

I don't know what should be considered an acceptable % of jobs cancelled, but I would think way less than 5%.

Developer 1 has roughly 5% cancelled by arbitration.

Developer 3 has roughly 2.5% cancelled by arbitration.

Developer 4 has nearly 5% cancelled by arbitration.

Developer 8 has roughly 18% cancelled by arbitration.

Developer 10 has roughly 9% cancelled by arbitration.

Reason: