WTI price

Currently, i'm trading FX using the MT4 program. 
It is currently trading using computers and mobile phones. 

The WTI price shown on the screen now seems to be different from the price shown on Invest.com. 
Would you please tell me what is right? And if you find a problem, I want you to fix it.

The price (quotes) for symbols (WTI or any other symbol) are slightly different from one broker to an other broker.
Because the prices/quotes are not centralized.

There is one of the criteria to select the broker for trading: the quality of the data/quotes/prices.
many people are understanding it as a one of the main criteria to select the broker for themselves.

Sergey Golubev:

The price (quotes) for symbols (WTI or any other symbol) are slightly different from one broker to an other broker.
Because the prices/quotes are not centralized.

There is one of the criteria to select the broker for trading: the quality of the data/quotes/prices.
many people are understanding it as a one of the main criteria to select the broker for themselves.

Also there 2 prices for oil, WTI (West Texas Intermediate) and XBR (Brent Crude).

영균 김: Currently, i'm trading FX using the MT4 program. 
Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.
Reason: