My balance is 1000$, My provider account balance is 400.000$

Hi everybody. Everyone, can I ask if my account balance is much smaller than the provider account balance, will the copy work?

khanh nguyen:
Hi everybody. Everyone, can I ask if my account balance is much smaller than the provider account balance, will the copy work?

Of course, the lot size will be copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage.

You should check the copying ratio in your terminal's or MQL5 VPS's journal for details.

You can calculate your lot size in case you subscribed (or you are going to be subscribed) to some signal provider just to estimate the situation:

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Eleni Anna Branou:

Of course, the lot size will be copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage.

You should check the copying ratio in your terminal's or MQL5 VPS's journal for details.

I know. But it still works even after dividing my volume is less than 0.01lot right?

khanh nguyen:
I know. But it still works even after dividing my volume is less than 0.01lot right?

Yes, it will work but the minimum lot size is 0.01.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, it will work but the minimum lot size is 0.01.

Thank you so much.

khanh nguyen:
You need to be very careful copying such signal, as your risk could be a LOT higher than the provider.
Reason: