Indicators: FiboPivotCandleBarMT5

FiboPivotCandleBarMT5:

FiboPivotCandleBar MetaTrader 5 is a composite of several forex indicators, Fibonacci, Pivot Point, ZigZag, MACD and Moving Average which are combined in this indicator.

FiboPivotCandleBarMT5

Author: Roberto Jacobs

What does the two bars mean?

Marin Zlatev:
What does the two bars mean?

First in left = Fibonacci, and on the right = Pivot Point.

Try searching on Google or Wikipedia, so you can understand about Fibonacci and Pivot Points.

Thanks

Roberto Jacobs:

First in left = Fibonacci, and on the right = Pivot Point.

Try searching on Google or Wikipedia, so you can understand about Fibonacci and Pivot Points.

how can i download this indicator

Mathew Sinkala:
how can i download this indicator

Top left first post

GBPUSD 13:04 WAIT AND SEE  13:05: OPEN BUY 13:06 WAIT AND SEE 13:09 OPEN BUY 13:13 WAIT AND SEE 13:14 OPEN BUY

I "WAIT AND SEE"  OR "OPEN BUY"  ?

THANKS

Mario Trinchero:

GBPUSD 13:04 WAIT AND SEE  13:05: OPEN BUY 13:06 WAIT AND SEE 13:09 OPEN BUY 13:13 WAIT AND SEE 13:14 OPEN BUY

I "WAIT AND SEE"  OR "OPEN BUY"  ?

THANKS

This means that price conditions have not been stable, since in MQL4 I have also suggested using other indicators as confirmation and consideration, don't just use 1 indicator. If you are not sure and don't like it, don't use this indicator.

Hi

Good Job, Can this script run in MT4 ?

Thank you

----------------------

Already get you answer and download it, put it in mt4 and mt5, all running well and much help full.

But the display is overlapping, would you advise how to correct / solve the display.

Thank you

Files:
Overlap.jpg  328 kb

Kim Dju:

Hi

Good Job, Can this script run in MT4 ?

Thank you

MT4 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12509

FiboPivotCandleBar
FiboPivotCandleBar
  • www.mql5.com
Overlay and Spread Charts for 2 symbols Main chart shows the overlay chart of 2 symbols - while subchart displays the price spread line with spreadfactor. InfoLabel A simple label that shows information like Ask & Bid, OHLC prices, volume, spread, remaining candle time, local & server time. BB_OsMA...

Hi, good job.

Can you give more description for each candle, how to interpret thei? Thanks

Reason: