Product Validation issue on MT5

Hi Friends,

Im trying to upload a Trade Manager ( Utility ) and I get the following error message - What can be the issue ? Its  a Utility and not an EA .

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) there are no trading operations test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting) tester takes too long time strategy tester report not found

I am not seller (I did not validate anything sorry).
But there are many validated sellers, and there are a lot of the threads related to validation.

So, I hope that someone will help with advice (as to me so - I think - if your tool is going to be validated in Utility category and you ahve this error - it may be related to your code ..).

I want to purchase a MT5 product but I get this message when I try the demo version:

2021.04.25 22:02:12.418 MQL5 Market failed download product 'product name MT5' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: ])

What can be the issue? Thanks

ms-2000:

I want to purchase a MT5 product but I get this message when I try the demo version:

2021.04.25 22:02:12.418 MQL5 Market failed download product 'product name MT5' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: ])

What can be the issue? Thanks

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your ms-2000 login and you have Windows 64-bit and the latest version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer.

Hi,

I'm adding new product to the market and the issue is the validation window is hidden from me to see validation process. The process also take too long respond. This is MT4 version.

Thanks in advance.

Tanki Kaloli #:

Hi,

I'm adding new product to the market and the issue is the validation window is hidden from me to see validation process. The process also take too long respond. This is MT4 version.

Thanks in advance.

This is how it works now. You initiate the validation process, then when it's done you get a private message with the results, with a link to your product and the report.

Alain Verleyen #: This is how it works now. You initiate the validation process, then when it's done you get a private message with the results, with a link to your product and the report.
That is good to know. I did not know that the process had changed.
Reason: