Dashboard buttons

Hi! I have no any programming background and i try to program MQL5 dashboard to Set global TP global SL, by clicking on dashboard and the HLines will appear on the chart and all future transaction witch will be triggered by pressing Button on dashboard will use those line as TP and SL.

Now my problem is I Somehow create the interface but i don't have any Idea how to Draw line on chart and how to code it. I try to us MQL5 documentation examples with no much success. 

SikorStrike87 :

Hi! I have no any programming background and i try to program MQL5 dashboard to Set global TP global SL, by clicking on dashboard and the HLines will appear on the chart and all future transaction witch will be triggered by pressing Button on dashboard will use those line as TP and SL.

Now my problem is I Somehow create the interface but i don't have any Idea how to Draw line on chart and how to code it. I try to us MQL5 documentation examples with no much success. 

Examples of my panels in CodeBase.

Поиск - MQL5.community
Поиск - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Поиск выполняется с учетом морфологии и без учета регистра. Все буквы, независимо от того, как они введены, будут рассматриваться как строчные. По умолчанию наш поиск показывает страницы...

Vladimir Karputov:

Examples of my panels in CodeBase.

Thank you that was quick replay! 
Reason: