Buy Sell based on candes conditions Indicator

Hello community, 

I need the help of somebody who could code this condition for me please.

The ideas are

If (Range of this bar is greater than the range of the previous candle) and (Low of this bar is higher than the Low of the previous bar) and (Open of this bar is below the close of this bar) then I want to plot a Blue bar

If (Range of this bar is greater than the range of the previous candle) and (High of this bar is lower than the High of the previous bar) and (Open of this bar is above the close of this bar) then I want to plot a Red bar

The indicator should be plotted as a ribbon and it will be applied to any time frame.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards.

nmethod92:

Hello community, 

I need the help of somebody who could code this condition for me please.

The ideas are

If (Range of this bar is greater than the range of the previous candle) and (Low of this bar is higher than the Low of the previous bar) and (Open of this bar is below the close of this bar) then I want to plot a Blue bar

If (Range of this bar is greater than the range of the previous candle) and (High of this bar is lower than the High of the previous bar) and (Open of this bar is above the close of this bar) then I want to plot a Red bar

The indicator should be plotted as a ribbon and it will be applied to any time frame.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards.

Post your idea as a job in the Freelance section.

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Sorry, I thought I could ask for support in the whole code. 

I apologize if I have offended anyone, it was not my intention at all. Unfortunately I cannot code in MT4.

Thank you anyway.

Reason: