possiblility of adding sound Alert to an mt4 Indicator (compiled file)

hey friends Greentings..

well I have an ex4 file ( mt4 compiled file, not the source code)..  its an old school Indicator nothing fancy... It draws an arrow  and a dot  for  buy/sell and exit..   well I wanted to know is it possible to make some kind of EA  which read this  ex4 file and then  gives me a sound alert  while new  Arrow or exit spot appears in chart..

Regards

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
    You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
              Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
    You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
              Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum

oh thanks William

so I assume what you said is Yes..  and sorry for the mistake... I'm not a very technical guy don't have any idea about coding and  then also I don't often post ... next time I will keep this in mind..  

Regards

Reason: