Cannot download/install PURCHASED MARKET product

The market tab lists all my purchased items but after clicking the pale blue "Install" tab, nothing happens, no response, no download. It does not appear in the navigator list of Indicators or Experts.

Max :
The market tab lists all my purchased items but after clicking the pale blue "Install" tab, nothing happens, no response, no download. It does not appear in the navigator list of Indicators or Experts.

Try to install directly via MT4 instead of the website. If you are trying to use MT4, after clicking install check the journal tab because the logs are displayed there and if you have any problems it will appear there.

Bruno Souza:

Try to install directly via MT4 instead of the website. If you are trying to use MT4, after clicking install check the journal tab because the logs are displayed there and if you have any problems it will appear there.

As I said, within MT4, Market Tab, click pale-blue Install Button... no response, nothing in journal.

Max :
As I said, within MT4, Market Tab, click pale-blue Install Button... no response, nothing in journal.

Close MT4 and open as an administrator and try again. This sometimes happens because MT4 is not allowed to write to the folder.

Reason: