send manual trades to signal provider through metatrader4

Hi all,

Is it possible to share manual trades (open & close) I make in Oanda through api calls as a signal provider?

Can metatrader4 capture those trades and share them as signal provider?

Thanks in advance

Alban Ndoja:

Hi all,

Is it possible to share manual trades (open & close) I make in Oanda through api calls as a signal provider?

Can metatrader4 capture those trades and share them as signal provider?

Thanks in advance

Any trades that you will make with a trading account shared here in MQL5.com as a signal, will be copied to followers.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Any trades that you will make with a trading account shared here in MQL5.com as a signal, will be copied to followers.

Thanks for the reply.

I created 1 sub-account (practice) where I trade manually and send the signals with mt4 as signal provider.

I created another subaccount (practice) and from another pc I receive the signals with mt4 as signal subscriber.

1 signal was copied several hours late, 2 others were not copied.

I can't understand if it is the problem of Oanda platform or metatrader that does not send signals or the mql5 portal.

Alban Ndoja:

Thanks for the reply.

I created 1 sub-account (practice) where I trade manually and send the signals with mt4 as signal provider.

I created another subaccount (practice) and from another pc I receive the signals with mt4 as signal subscriber.

1 signal was copied several hours late, 2 others were not copied.

I can't understand if it is the problem of Oanda platform or metatrader that does not send signals or the mql5 portal.

I can't help you with broker issues, the fact remains as it was stated above.

Reason: