MQL5 Cloud network. - page 2

CONNY BERTIL THOMAS OSTGARD:

Hi Eleni.

Thanks so much for the help you gave me before, it has worked a little better with the Agents, but I have a question for you, is it difficult to delete an account? and how do I do to remove it? I think the second account that I just opened for the Agents, that it's the account that doesn't allow the Agents to work the way they should, just because it's puts $ 0.02 into that account every day, maybe that's why the account won't be approved?

You shouldn't have 2 accounts, keep only the one with your current username that you use now.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You shouldn't have 2 accounts, keep only the one with your current username that you use now.

Thanks for your reply Eleni.

I logged into my other account, tried to find the text how to do to cancel my account, but the text I found was how to uninstall my platform, I followed the instructions and uninstalled the MT5 platform but the only thing that happened was that my agents disappeared :-O ... the other account was still there, How do I delete the second account? can you help me step by step? please.

Thanks for your reply Eleni.

I logged into my other account, tried to find the text how to do to cancel my account, but the text I found was how to uninstall my platform, I followed the instructions and uninstalled the MT5 platform but the only thing that happened was that my agents disappeared :-O ... the other account was still there, How do I delete the second account? can you help me step by step? please.

If you mean the entire MQL5 account, you need to contact the Service Desk for that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you mean the entire MQL5 account, you need to contact the Service Desk for that.

No, I mean just the other account, this account I want to keep.

No, I mean just the other account, this account I want to keep.

Still, you need to contact the Service Desk for that.

Okej, Thank you very much for your support and help. <3
Reason: