Trouble after my first withdrawal

Hello Developers, I hope you are doing well.
After my first withdrawal by Visa cart one day suddenly MQL5.com gave me this message:

"Hello,
We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,
MQL5.com Support Team"

Does anyone has a clue when they will finish the so called "
additional verification ", cause this is my full time job and I need my earned money here.
Should I make a request in "Service Desk" or I just have to wait until an unknown time?

Thank you in advance for your help.

MOHAMMADEHSAN AMERI:
Hello Developers, I hope you are doing well.
After my first withdrawal by Visa cart one day suddenly MQL5.com gave me this message:

"Hello,
We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,
MQL5.com Support Team"

Does anyone has a clue when they will finish the so called "
additional verification ", cause this is my full time job and I need my earned money here.
Should I make a request in "Service Desk" or I just have to wait until an unknown time?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Contact the Service Desk, since we can't help you here for financial matters.

My problem has solved thank to MQL5.com.
I did nothing and it took 1 day after weekend I think.

Hello, I received such a message
(We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure designed to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
No action is required from you at this time. Please wait until verification is complete. Until then, the withdrawal option is limited.
We apologize for the inconvenience.)
And my account was unavailable for a month
They just say you need to wait
Can you help me open my account earlier?
I desperately need my money

Mohammadjavad Barzegar:
Hello, I received such a message
(We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure designed to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
No action is required from you at this time. Please wait until verification is complete. Until then, the withdrawal option is limited.
We apologize for the inconvenience.)
And my account was unavailable for a month
They just say you need to wait
Can you help me open my account earlier?
I desperately need my money

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Trouble after my first withdrawal

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.03.16 10:43

Contact the Service Desk, since we can't help you here for financial matters.

Reason: