Get HIGH LOW price for TWO Specific PERIODS

Guys, Trader, Developer thanks for attending my issues. I would like to ADD on my EA a rectangle object using below code.
ObjectCreate(0,"Europe: London | Frankfurt",OBJ_RECTANGLE,Chart_Window,m_Open,MqlRates[ArrayMaximum].high,m_Close,MqlRates[ArrayMaximum].low);

the issues are giving me wrong High/low price when i compare to the chart.

i am suspecting the ERRORS came from this code below.

int Data=CopyRates(Symbol(),Period(),0,Bars(Symbol(),Period()),MqlRates);

Is there any remedies on my code to GET the exact High/Low Price for TWO specific periods?

i dont have money to buy code. but i have skill to study hard, giving efforts of what I need and determined to meet my goal.

this is my last researched before posting my issues and it is mt4 which is my project is MT5.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                  Trading Sessions Open Close.mq5 |
//|                                                Copyright VDVSoft |
//|                                                 vdv_2001@mail.ru |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

MikelDavao:
Guys, Trader, Developer thanks for attending my issues. I would like to ADD on my EA a rectangle object using below code.

the issues are giving me wrong High/low price when i compare to the chart.

i am suspecting the ERRORS came from this code below.

Is there any remedies on my code to GET the exact High/Low Price for TWO specific periods?

Without knowing how to arrived at the values of these variables (highlighted) we can't say much. 

m_Open,MqlRates[ArrayMaximum].high,m_Close,MqlRates[ArrayMaximum].low

I'm curious if the use of ArrayMaximum twice makes any sense, though...

MikelDavao:

i dont have money to buy code. but i have skill to study hard, giving efforts of what I need and determined to meet my goal.

Good! That's the kind of attitude everybody likes.

MikelDavao:

this is my last researched before posting my issues and it is mt4 which is my project is MT5.

Now I'm lost...

Just use iHighest ant iHigh default functions
Reason: