Is that possible to use few EA on few account?

My thought is like

AC1 --> EA1 ( EUR/USD H1.....etc)

AC2 --> EA2 (EUR/USD M5...etc)

I've tried this before, and when I click to AC2 after setting up AC1, the EA1 will follow me into AC2.

Youuncle Bob:

My thought is like

I've tried this before, and when I click to AC2 after setting up AC1, the EA1 will follow me into AC2.

This is possible, but you have to save a specific template for each trade setup, with the currency pair(s) you want to trade and the EA attached on it with its saved settings.

When you have this whole setup ready for you first trading account, right click on your chart >> Template >> Save Template and then repeat the procedure for the 2nd trading account, saving another setup as a different template.

Then you will login with the 1st account, load your saved template, make any adjustments and finally synchronize/migrate to your MQL5 VPS in order to transfer your trading environment to the virtual server.

Repeat the sequence for your 2nd account and you are done.

It is necessary to use MQL5 VPS in order to trade normally with more than 2 accounts and EAs at the same time.

If you want to accomplish the above goal on your local MT4/5 terminal, without VPS is not possible.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is possible, but you have to save a specific template for each trade setup, with the currency pair(s) you want to trade and the EA attached on it with its saved settings.

When you have this whole setup ready for you first trading account, right click on your chart >> Template >> Save Template and then repeat the procedure for the 2nd trading account, saving another setup as a different template.

Then you will login with the 1st account, load your saved template, make any adjustments and finally synchronize/migrate to your MQL5 VPS in order to transfer your trading environment to the virtual server.

Repeat the sequence for your 2nd account and you are done.

It is necessary to use MQL5 VPS in order to trade normally with more than 2 accounts and EAs at the same time.

If you want to accomplish the above goal on your local MT4/5 terminal, without VPS is not possible.

I don't understand your answer. Why talking about a VPS ?

Youuncle Bob:

My thought is like

It is a very bad idea.An account needs to be open for an EA to be running and active.

If you want to trade more than 1 account, the easier option is to use several terminals.

You can also use 1 terminal and a VPS as Eleni explain, but I don't recommend it, unless you know very well what you are doing, as it could be very confusing.

Alain Verleyen:
I don't understand your answer. Why talking about a VPS ?

In order to trade with EAs on various accounts, without having them always on and logged into, Alain.

Eleni Anna Branou:

In order to trade with EAs on various accounts, without having them always on and logged into, Alain.

Yes, I got it after I posted, but from one terminal, I would not recommend it.

Alain Verleyen:
Yes, I got it after I posted, but from one terminal, I would not recommend it.

I am trading with various EAs on various trading accounts, using one MQL5 VPS for each, without any problems whatsoever.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I am trading with various EAs on various trading accounts, using one MQL5 VPS for each, without any problems whatsoever.

I am also doing a lot of things personally I would not recommend to the average user.

Anyway, now everyone can choose.

Alain Verleyen:

I am also doing a lot of things personally I would not recommend to the average user.

Anyway, now everyone can choose.

I see your point Alain.

Reason: