Experts: EA For Stochastic Cross

EA For Stochastic Cross:

The expert you see for cross-at Stochastic Designed. In this expert I used Stop and Target inputs for security. At the same time, there is a trade in between the two indicators. And it makes three SELL or BAY deals and can hold that trades until the next cross or target you makes

Author: Kamran Monkaresi

Too tight to spread. Will you ever make You Win a Month FREE too? 

Is the work in real account

Hi, spread is too tight. Does it gives good results also with wider spread?

This EA very good idea, I try on bactest and demo account...... This EA too much modify pending order (every tcik) so hard to open order except get big news or price running fast.

I have suggestion , can you modify

1 EA will modify pending order every open new candle (dont every tick)

2 Add menu option limit or stop, so we can running on sideway market or trending market

3. EA still remenber position when user changed time frame ( this EA restart again when time frame be changed)

thanks 

Can you add option of buy limit and sell limits?
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Requests to execute trade operations are formalized as orders. Each order has a variety of properties for reading. Information on them can be obtained using functions Position identifier that is set to an order as soon as it is executed. Each executed order results in a deal that opens or modifies an already existing position. The identifier of...

i tried to change code for limit orders but not succeeded...130 error...can u fix it
Files:
Parwaz.mq4  114 kb

Why you stole my code and share it as yours?

My code https://www.mql5.com/en/code/26326

FlySystemEA
FlySystemEA
  • www.mql5.com
This Expert Advisor is a pure scalping system. The expert place and manage pending orders. Runs perfectly on pairs with tight spread and low commission broker (commission plus spread equal or less than 1.0 pip). Choose a broker with zero stop level and fast execution to use the expert. The code is available for testing and studying. For more information please visit the product's page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/31899
Reason: