Can’t log in to my mql5 account

Please can anyone help? I can’t login to my mql5 account because the verification code is no more pushed to my iOS mobile terminal. In my profile, I added verification for login from unexpected IP address. For months, Push message with verification code was always sent to my MetaTrader 5 mobile terminal but since I updated the iOS app on 22nd, only desktop login notifications that is being pushed (e.g New MQL5.com authorization from ...... (MetaTrader 5 Terminal, Windows 7). Рrevious - ......) and also orders added like (added order #51922839 sell 0.01 USDCAD at market) are being sent. 

From my desktop, I went to Tools, notifications, sent a test push notification, it said Push message successfully queued, check journal for more info. Journal keeps saying “notification ‘Test message from ....’ sent. I tried to login, couldn’t get the normal verification code, but it says verification has been sent. 

I can access my mql5 account from my iOS app and from the desktop, can’t just log in from the web. The last time I logged in was before the app update. Had to create a new account so I can ask for help here. I can some funds in my previous account, can’t afford to lose it.

Any one experiencing this? Any solution?

Cambium12:
Please can anyone help? I can’t login to my mql5 account because the verification code is no more pushed to my iOS mobile terminal. In my profile, I added verification for login from unexpected IP address. For months, Push message with verification code was always sent to my MetaTrader 5 mobile terminal but since I updated the iOS app on 22nd, only desktop login notifications that is being pushed (e.g New MQL5.com authorization from ...... (MetaTrader 5 Terminal, Windows 7). Рrevious - ......) and also orders added like (added order #51922839 sell 0.01 USDCAD at market) are being sent. 

From my desktop, I went to Tools, notifications, sent a test push notification, it said Push message successfully queued, check journal for more info. Journal keeps saying “notification ‘Test message from ....’ sent. I tried to login, couldn’t get the normal verification code, but it says verification has been sent. 

I can access my mql5 account from my iOS app and from the desktop, can’t just log in from the web. The last time I logged in was before the app update. Had to create a new account so I can ask for help here. I can some funds in my previous account, can’t afford to lose it.

Use another phone number/provider or use this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Cambium12:

I don’t get push verification on my phone. Its via the MetaQuotes ID ios app.

I am having the same problem. My phone suddenly broken and completely gone.

How we can fix this issue? Please help

Reason: