What new about MT5 build 2342

Today my platform make an update to 2342 version.

What new about 2342 build?

As I understand - 2342 build is still beta build.
And those beta builds are fixing something ...

For example, the users are discussing about possible bug on the following threads for now:

If the developers are able to reproduce the bug so it is going to the fixed on the next beta build.

----------------

By the way, I only found the following information/request related to 2342 build (I did not check it sorry) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of the MetaTrader 5 build 2340 platform: managing account settings in the tester and expanding integration with Python

Sergey Lebedev , 2020.02.26 20:32

Release pliz 2342 with the fixing of the following issue: the ChartNavigate function allows you to shift the chart to the right / left, but does not allow you to align the price vertically - and this alignment is very necessary for adequate automatic registration of events and / or generate trading signals for the channel in Telegram. Due to the lack of vertical alignment / centering, many screenshots are of poor quality.

New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 2340: Managing account settings in the Tester and expanded integration with Python
New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 2340: Managing account settings in the Tester and expanded integration with Python
  • www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, February the 21st, 2020...

Sergey Golubev:

As I understand - 2342 build is still beta build.
And those beta builds are fixing something ...

For example, the users are discussing about possible bug on the following threads for now:

If the developers are able to reproduce the bug so it is going to the fixed on the next beta build.

----------------

By the way, I only found the following information/request related to 2342 build (I did not check it sorry) -

Thank you Sergey.

Reason: