Indicators: Trade Statistics Report Real Time

Trade Statistics Report Real Time:

This will display the Account Trading Report for real trade.

Trade Statistics Report Real Time

Author: jaffer wilson

HI!

1 - Can you change the date from which it is calculated ?

2 - Can it be changed for the forex-pair it is attached to ?

Hiram Eckstein:

HI!

1 - Can you change the date from which it is calculated ?

2 - Can it be changed for the forex-pair it is attached to ?

Hello Hiram,

Thank you for your suggestions. I have just tried to make a change in the already existing code of the referenced person.

But what you have said can be done.

Just let me know if you are a developer, I can suggest the right process to do that. Otherwise you have to wait a little. I will create it.

@jaffer wilson

Can you give suggestion on how modify the code  to have panel Display all Statistics of the Symbol or Pair it's attached on that chart.

E.g  if i attach it to 3 symbols i.e  EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDCAD , i would like it to display all statistics of Each Symbol  on each chart and not the Combined Statistics for all symbols on each chart

let's say :

Example:

Initial Deposit = USD$ 10,000

EURUSD made 280 Trades ( 220 Profitable , 60 Losses )

GBPUSD made 340 Trades ( 190 Profitable , 110 Losses )

AUDCAD made 170 Trades ( 70 Profitable , 100 Losses )

It would be great if we can add real time  MFE  and MAE  correlation calculations on the panel.

e.g 

Correlation (Profits,MFE): 0.38           Correlation (Profits,MAE): 0.74           Correlation (MFE,MAE): 0.0540

Any suggestions would be great 

Tester Algos:

@jaffer wilson

Can you give suggestion on how modify the code  to have panel Display all Statistics of the Symbol or Pair it's attached on that chart.

E.g  if i attach it to 3 symbols i.e  EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDCAD , i would like it to display all statistics of Each Symbol  on each chart and not the Combined Statistics for all symbols on each chart

let's say :

Example:

Initial Deposit = USD$ 10,000

EURUSD made 280 Trades ( 220 Profitable , 60 Losses )

GBPUSD made 340 Trades ( 190 Profitable , 110 Losses )

AUDCAD made 170 Trades ( 70 Profitable , 100 Losses )

It would be great if we can add real time  MFE  and MAE  correlation calculations on the panel.

e.g 

Correlation (Profits,MFE): 0.38           Correlation (Profits,MAE): 0.74           Correlation (MFE,MAE): 0.0540

Any suggestions would be great 

Okay, if you wish to modify, then you have to do it in the ctradestatistics.mqh, function CTradeStatistics::Calculate(datetime time_start=0,datetime time_end=0,double initial_deposit=0.0)

There after selecting history, you can apply the currency symbol filter. It will work.

Regarding,  MFE  and MAE  correlation calculations

I am a bit busy right now. But if needed then I can do it in free time. But I cannot promise it. If you accomplish it then do let me know. Otherwise, you have to wait till I complete my current work.

Reason: