What are the limitations when using a free demo?

Sorry,

I cant seem to find the answer to this, when selecting the free demo of a paid indicator, do you get access to it for a short period of time?

Or is in a limited capacity such as for simulation only?

thanks

Paul Bratby:

Sorry,

I cant seem to find the answer to this, when selecting the free demo of a paid indicator, do you get access to it for a short period of time?

Or is in a limited capacity such as for simulation only?

thanks

Each MQL5.com Market demo product has its own limitations, so if they are not described in the product's page, contact the author/seller.

Thanks,

I have released my own indicator but I cannot see anywhere to set the limitations on it

Paul Bratby:

Thanks,

I have released my own indicator but I cannot see anywhere to set the limitations on it

The limitations for experts usually have to do with the fact that are only working on the tester, while for indicators that they only function on one currency pair or something similar.

I wouldn't know what kind of limitations your indicator has.

All demo versions of MT apps work only on strategy tester you can't add them to live chart.

Kareem Abdelhakim:
All demo versions of MT apps work only on strategy tester you can't add them to live chart.

But how can you test an indicator on the tester Kareem, especially in MT4?

In my opinion its better to create a free version what is only working on one pair, them people can test it in real live

this limitatin can be done in the code

no need to use eurusd, every other pair like eurgbp or something is even fine

Reason: