Poloniex API integration - page 2

hi there good day! can anyone help me with this python code.I have no coding knowledg, but I have an idea or startegy that i want to execute on trading cryptocurrency. But i have to create an alert bot so i decided that maybe chatgpt can help me with this, it helped, and it produce a python code align with the idea, but the produce code experiencing alot of errors. Tweaking, editing and updating this code by chatgpt is still not running what it's meant to. The last updated code has no result or output when running the code. I hope someone help me with ths project. Thanks in advance!

kulatoy00 #:

hi there good day! can anyone help me with this python code.I have no coding knowledg, but I have an idea or startegy that i want to execute on trading cryptocurrency. But i have to create an alert bot so i decided that maybe chatgpt can help me with this, it helped, and it produce a python code align with the idea, but the produce code experiencing alot of errors. Tweaking, editing and updating this code by chatgpt is still not running what it's meant to. The last updated code has no result or output when running the code. I hope someone help me with ths project. Thanks in advance!

This is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

MT4 BronzeWarrior and SilverWarrior EAs - Want anyone to make an EA base on my strategy?
MT4 BronzeWarrior and SilverWarrior EAs - Want anyone to make an EA base on my strategy?
  • www.mql5.com
Could anyone make an ea base on this trade system. If anyone could make an ea base on my strategy. Ea is the solution, however i'm just a trader than a coder. I'm not a coder, and a very slow learner. Not just for myself, but to benefits all traders
Reason: