Withdraw? - page 2

Dan Larsen:
A lawyer for what? Why can’t you help when The money is on MT5 account it make no sense ?

Forex brokers are like banks, when they fail you must find a lawyer to help you claim your money.

You've opened your live trading account with that forex broker, MT5 is only a platform used for trading.

Metaqutes (MQL5.com) is the software provider of MT4/5 platforms, used by brokers and their clients for trading. Metaquotes is not a broker nor handling any money.

Check the message on the down right side of this website.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Forex brokers are like banks, when they fail you must find a lawyer to help you claim your money.

You've opened your live trading account with that forex broker, MT5 is only a platform used for trading.

Make no sense for me when they told me my MT5 account wAs a real account with money on and i could withdraw at any time i wanted if i contacted customer service at MT5

Elina Can you please report <Deleted> Then in your organisation so other people dont get cheated as they did to me thank you🙏

Dan Larsen:
So my 27.000 USD on MT5 account is not real or what ??

Meta Quotes is not a broker and they can't help you and no one in this forum can help you!

Sounds much likely you have encountered a scam broker which probably took your money,left the building and having a great party right now...get a lawyer!

Kenneth Parling:

Meta Quotes is not a broker and they can't help you and no one in this forum can help you!

Sounds much likely you have encountered a scam broker which probably took your money,left the building and having a great party right now...get a lawyer!

Yes it seems like that but still MetaTrader let This broker use The software at MT5 so Odd that they dont Black list Them 👍

Dan Larsen:
Yes it seems like that but still MetaTrader let This broker use The software at MT5 so Odd that they dont Black list Them 👍
Well thanks 

Dan Larsen:
Make no sense for me when they told me my MT5 account wAs a real account with money on and i could withdraw at any time i wanted if i contacted customer service at MT5

MT5 is the software (trading application) used for trading, not the company with you've opened your live trading account.

Don't confuse these things, I gather that you've put your trust to the wrong people very easily.

Follow my advice and find a lawyer, also contact the regulating authority of your broker, even though I don't find that authority anywhere on their website, something that makes things trickier.

Dan Larsen:

How can Meta Quotes know if it's a scam broker when you didn't know for yourself when choosing them ;)

Blaming MQ is not the right thing to do here i think

Dan Larsen:
Well thanks 
How do i get in contact with The head organisation of MT5 because they need to know that The broker who bought The software have no licens to be a forex broker and they might have information for me and police etc. To find The people behind The Voesmarkets.com 🙏🙏

Dan Larsen:

Metaquotes licencing their software for trading use to forex brokers, they are not regulating authorities.

Is like accusing a shop for selling knives, if someone use them for an assault.
Reason: