Inactivity Fee

Hi, 
Does anyone know how I can get an inactivity fee back please on MetaTrader 4? It was deducted from my account and I read I could get a rebate but not sure how to do this. I emailed a couple of times but no response 

Thanks 

Char2112:
Hi, 
Does anyone know how I can get an inactivity fee back please on MetaTrader 4? It was deducted from my account and I read I could get a rebate but not sure how to do this. I emailed a couple of times but no response 

Thanks 

contact your broker as this matter got nothing to do with either Meta Quotes(not a broker) or us forum users....we can't help you

Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

William Roeder:
Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
I didn’t realise I double posted. I’ve only set up this account today so not massively familiar with it. Chill man. Why are you lot so rude! Notice you didn’t answer the question to my “double post”! Seriously though chill out it’s not that deep! 

Kenneth Parling:

contact your broker as this matter got nothing to do with either Meta Quotes(not a broker) or us forum users....we can't help you

Why are you lot so rude. It was just a question. Thanks for nothing though 

Kenneth Parling:

Char2112:
Why are you lot so rude. It was just a question. Thanks for nothing though 

There is nothing rude about Kenneth's reply. It is just factual.