Scan Broker Server for Symbols not active in MarketWatch

I don't see the functionality to scan the Brokers Server for Symbols

Example Problem : I have 2 Majors, 0 Crosses Active in the MarketWatch. I would like 2 More Majors and 3 Crosses.  Now 1 of the Crosses are NOT Supported by the broker.

How do I tell my EA?

The logic so far.

?? Scan Server for Symbols Supported

Scan MarketWatch for Active Symbols

Scan MarketWatch for Hidden Symbols

?? I don't know how to active the Hidden Symbol 

There isn't much written in form of support I found 1 in the forum but it doesn't work..

wehsnim:

I don't see the functionality to scan the Brokers Server for Symbols

Example Problem : I have 2 Majors, 0 Crosses Active in the MarketWatch. I would like 2 More Majors and 3 Crosses.  Now 1 of the Crosses are NOT Supported by the broker.

How do I tell my EA?

The logic so far.

?? Scan Server for Symbols Supported

Scan MarketWatch for Active Symbols

Scan MarketWatch for Hidden Symbols

?? I don't know how to active the Hidden Symbol 

There isn't much written in form of support I found 1 in the forum but it doesn't work..

Please take a look at the SymbolName() function.

Malacarne:
Please take a look at the SymbolName() function.

That takes care of the hidden symbol to active symbol programmatically.. Thank you very much.

The Server Symbol Support remains.

A lot of Symbols that are active during demo are not supported during an active real account.

With my broker DEMO AUDJPY is Active. During Broker REAL AUDJPY is not supported that is just one symbol there are many more.

Other brokers produce the same result.

wehsnim:

That takes care of the hidden symbol to active symbol programmatically.. Thank you very much.

The Server Symbol Support remains.

A lot of Symbols that are active during demo are not supported during an active real account.

With my broker DEMO AUDJPY is Active. During Broker REAL AUDJPY is not supported that is just one symbol there are many more.

Other brokers produce the same result.

I'm glad it helped you !
Reason: