Scripts: Trade Copier - Open Source - Multiplatform - Transmitter Side

Trade Copier - Open Source - Multiplatform - Transmitter Side:

Trade Transmitter will Transmit Trades from MT5 Demo or Real accounts using CSV Files. Each trade request created manually or by other EAs on MT5 terminal will be automatically transmitted. Positions and orders summaries are also transmitted, so the receiver on the other platform can catch up, in case it misses any of the trade request transmissions. This Code will save your time if you are working on a bridge to copy trades between MT5 and any other platform.

Author: TheCoder

as i see this is transmitter but where is the copier? 

mohdqallaf:
as i see this is transmitter but where is the copier? 

The Receiver side, will depend on what platform are you trying to copy your trades to.

TheCoder:

The Receiver side, will depend on what platform are you trying to copy your trades to.

how about you create the receiver on mt4 and mt5..

i do trade on mt5 as master and i wanted a receiver/slave/copier

I have decided to Go ahead and do the Receiver Side for MT4. It is ready and operational. The system accepts multiple receivers and multiple transmitter over the internet trade copying. 

But seems like MQL4 Community page only accepts No DLL codes... If someone knows how to overcome this limitation and publish codes with the use of DLL, I will be happy to share the MT4 Receiver.

Hi. Thanks for share.

I would like to know if in case of change the lot size of an opened position. Is the slave account will change the lot also?

Or if the opened position change the value of the stoploss for example, the slave account will change also?

I saw that the way you've choose to copy trades from one account to another is writing a CSV file with the informations. So the "master" write the file and the "slave" read the same file.

Do you know if is there any other way to do this kind of thing?

TheCoder:
I have decided to Go ahead and do the Receiver Side for MT4. It is ready and operational. The system accepts multiple receivers and multiple transmitter over the internet trade copying. 

But seems like MQL4 Community page only accepts No DLL codes... If someone knows how to overcome this limitation and publish codes with the use of DLL, I will be happy to share the MT4 Receiver.
As the mql5 community did not support any. DLL files addons. You can add an external link for downloads it from another site like GitHub.

TheCoder #:

Thanks for the good works. 

Please can you drop a link for the reveiver?

Reason: